We deeply believe that the men and women who answered the call embodies the ideals that Americans hold. Because of their proven devotion to the citizens and our nation, we owe them the same devotion and respect in return.
Why Do Families Trust Us to Care for their Veteran?
At Resthaven, we are known for our care and professional staff, and having years of experience being involved in military services. Whether your family decides on cremation or burial, we'd be honored to take care of all the details involved.
We are Proud to Honor Those Who Served
Our professional staff feels pride when we are caring for a veteran and their family. It is our way of saying "thank you" to the country.
We are dedicated to taking care of all the details involved in a military service.
Resthaven Colorado can:
- Complete and finish all veterans' benefits which entails military honors, Presidential Memorial Certificate, and a veteran memorial headstone or marker.
- Coordinate and confirm any paid pre-plan funding benefits which may cover expenses not covered by the Veterans Administration.
- Coordinate necessary paper work by family to request honors.
- Help to communicate with state or national veterans' cemeteries.
- Transfer the deceased with the best care.
- Expert Services of Funeral Director and support staff
- Cremation services
- A memorial or funeral ceremony
- Use of Vehicles
- Interactive Memorial Website
- Additional personal options, specialized engraving, and even a tribute video.
To learn more about how Resthaven Memorial can serve you, give us a call. We will be honored to speak with you.
Who is Eligible?
A veteran must have been honorably discharged. A more detailed list of those service men and women who may apply for, and receive veterans' burial benefits, with full military honors if they choose would include:
- Military members on active duty or in the Selected Reserve
- Former military members who served on active duty and departed under conditions other than dishonorable
- Former military members who completed at least one term of enlistment or period of initial obligated service in the Selected Reserve and departed under conditions other than dishonorable
- Former military members discharged from the Selected Reserve due to a disability incurred or aggravated in the line of duty.
If you have any questions about your eligibility, or that of a family member, call us at (970) 667-0202. If you have any questions about your eligibility or that of a family member, contact the staff of one of our locations or send us an email using our contact form.